Thrash Hits Verdict:
As the first act on for the second half of The Tangled Tour, the pressure will be on Veils to impress when they hit the road next month will very much be on from the word “go”. Fortunately for them, Veils sound more pissed-off than damn near any other band you’re ever hear opening a show this year. We caught up with the band’s frontwoman, Chlo Edwards, before the madness kicks off.
Thrash hits did an interview with us in preparation for tangled tour, have a read if you would like to see what we’re up to the next couple of months.
ONLY 2 WEEKS TILL TANGLED TOUR! Very excited to watch our favourite bands every night.
- catherineak140 likes this
- henriquezde9 likes this
- decoteau254 likes this
- failuretofollowhc likes this
- htbm reblogged this from tangled-talk
- tangled-talk reblogged this from valesband
- joesblogs reblogged this from valesband
- fayladygrey likes this
- poppette reblogged this from littlegirls-pointingandlaughing
- valesband reblogged this from thrashhits and added:
- oxygen-waster likes this
- goodtimeboys likes this
- willistvincent reblogged this from thrashhits
- willistvincent likes this
- nosedivepress likes this
- ambiencetoambulance reblogged this from thrashhits and added:
- smashedglassproceedings likes this
- littlegirls-pointingandlaughing reblogged this from thrashhits and added:
- thrashhits posted this